Find out how the DISC Behavioral Styles – Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance – predict your behavior towards others and the everyday things you do.
DISC is a one-day workshop that includes a pre-work assignment and individual DISC assessments for all participants. Taking this course will increase your team’s ability to operate as a high-functioning group through increased awareness and reception of individual traits that boost your team’s ability to be open-minded and well-rounded. During the program, we will compare and contrast different DISC styles within your team to increase awareness of nuances influencing how your team functions.
Get to know yourself better:
- Recognize your potential strengths and be aware of potential
- Understand others better.
- Learn to adapt your style for more effective communication
and better relationships.
- Know your DISC “wiring” and how it describes personal
strengths and limitations.
- Know how to diagnose the DISC “wiring” of others.
- Know what personal behaviors to modify to create an
environment where they and others can be their best.
- Feel capable and confident to use DISC.
- Put the DISC techniques into action with each interaction using a spaced-learning plan.
Gain Commitment and Cooperation.
Build Effective Teams.
Resolve and Prevent Conflict.
Gain Credibility and Influence.
Who should attend?
The DISC training course is designed for ALL team members who interact with a variety of personality styles in the workplace and who want to excel in interpersonal and communication skills. Understanding DISC also helps managers of people to coach team members to results and ensure they are in the right role.