Leadership Coaching Workshop
“In a recent study, training alone improved leadership skills by 22%. When combined with coaching, improvement jumps to 77%.”
Excellence is not easy. Once you’ve learned how to provide it through our Customer Service Essentials workshop, why not maintain your skills or go even further with the help of leadership coaching? We offer regular leadership and coaching workshops to support your team in their quest to be the best. Ask about our Sustain the Training program!
Our Customer Service Leadership Coaching workshop is an opportunity for regular support, guidance, and reinforcement of skills learned through our other training workshops. Keep the momentum going with our positive mentoring strategies, personalized development plans, and post-training activities for long-term organizational success and personal growth.
- Learn how to apply training concepts to real-world situations.
- Gain practical tools for improving employee performance
- Foster superior communication, coordination, and follow-through among your employees
Training topics include:
- How to lead by example and commit to success
- How to launch a successful and well received coaching program in your organization
- Positive and Constructive Feedback – best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Developing a coaching form for your call quality program
- Effective transfer of learning from the classroom into everyday life
- Standards vs. Styles – differentiating between a personal style and a departmental standard
- How to handle inconsistencies between coaches and develop consensus
Who Should Attend
This Leadership Coaching workshop benefits those in a coaching, mentoring or leadership position within your organization. It is not for everyone. Instead, this management training program has been created to address the unique concerns of frontline leadership teams, including supervisors, team leaders, managers, directors, and especially those individuals responsible for tracking and developing the staff who have already participated in a Bonfire training program.
Coaching programs are typically offered during a single day in a 7-hour session, or over 2 days as half-day sessions. Our ideal class size for this course is 5-10 people, but we’re always happy to modify our approach to best fit your needs!