Implement Self Leadership in your organization as an 8-hour face-to-face workshop (including lunch and breaks) or as three 2-hour virtual sessions. Both designs include engaging participant materials, videos, and learning activities that teach participants the following key concepts:
- Learn the Building Trust framework.
- Situational Leadership® II—learn the world’s most popular
leadership model, taught from the perspective of the self leader rather than the manager.
- Assumed Constraints—learn to recognize those perceived barriers that can be transcended or avoided.
- Points of Power—learn the five sources of power at work and how each can be activated to help achieve goals and experience greater autonomy and competence.
- Proactive Conversations—learn how to seek the direction and
support they need; learn how to proactively conduct One on One Conversations with their manager, in which they prepare the agenda.